Who Are the Boosters?
The Perfect Harmony Booster Club, Inc. is a 501©3 charitable organization dedicated to enhancing music education for students, supporting the Choir Director, and supporting various activities within the Kennedy Singer program. Through donations and fundraising events throughout the year, we strive to provide funding and support to our Kennedy Singers with the following:
• Aid in funding choreography and instruction that the school's music budget cannot fully fund
• Assist with purchasing, maintaining, and cleaning costumes
• Assist with purchasing music
• Arrange payment of fees for competitions and transportation
• Provide chaperones & volunteers for events & competitions
• Assist with shows, events, competitions, and transportation
• Create & provide show programs
• Maintain the Kennedy Singer website and social media platforms
• Assist with social and class events
• Provide food/drinks for requested events
• Assist in ordering apparel and merchandise
• Assist with purchases of new instruments & equipment
Simple ways you can help our Kennedy Singers Program:
- Become a booster member
- Support choir activities
- Attend booster club meetings
As a Booster Club, we count on support from our Singer's families to help us achieve these goals. Having committed parents and families are essential to the success of our choir program.
There is no doubt that the choir director and students consider the Kennedy Singer program a second family. The activities that we support are vital to building a cohesive team for performances, competitions, and making lifelong memories and friendships!
Visit our Singers store for membership options and BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!